I would love to follow more people that work at Lush, and this is my way of going about it! Answer the follow questions with your answers so that we can all get to know each other a bit better!
Gender Identity: Male
Lush you work at: Danbury Fair
How long you’ve been with the company: Hiring Fair late July 2012, training started August 2012.
Position/Specialty: Key Holder; No specialty right now.
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Band/Artist you’d drop everything right now to see perform: Liza Minelli
Last Movie/Book/TV Show/Song that gave you the feels: My current Six Feet Under rewatch
First Lush Product: Lemony Flutter
Favorite Lush Product(s): OMG. Almond and Coconut Smoothie is fantastic. Also Vanishing Cream, Avowash, Slammer, R&B. But MY OBSESSION IS SANDY SANTA.
How you discovered Lush: My friend worked at Lush Garden State a few years ago, and always mentioned it. I saw we had one, so I walked in when I was wandering the mall and instantly fell in love.
Favorite Campaign: I loved the Shower Campaign!
How far do you want to go with Lush: All the way. I’m happy for right now with being a key holder, and I have another fulltime job, but one day Senior Key/MIT/Manager is something I’d potentially want.
- launiecakes reblogged this from destruct0slinky and added:
- o0lovely0o reblogged this from destruct0slinky and added:
- meagyver likes this
- suffering-succubus reblogged this from destruct0slinky and added:
- suffering-succubus likes this
- of-sassgard likes this
- flashoflife likes this
- ukuleleandthemoon reblogged this from destruct0slinky
- this-is-high reblogged this from destruct0slinky and added: